PHOTO GALLERY: Graham Millett is the CEO of one of the biggest and most anticipated infrastructure projects in New South Wales history. He is also a fellow alumnus.
On October 10th, 2019 Graham spoke to an audience of 86 alumni about his current role as CEO of Western Sydney Airport. This $5.3bn investment is expected to have 24 hour curfew-free operations and to be completed by December 2026.
Below is a photo gallery of the event. Click on any image to enlarge.
The Western Sydney Airport will feature:
• International, domestic and freight services
• Single domestic and international passenger terminal for seamless transits
• Modular terminal and freight facilities to grow with demand without disruption
• 3.7km runway to handle full range of commercial aircraft
• 1780-hectare site (double the area of Sydney Airport), with 200-hectare on-airport business park
We consider ourselves fortunate to have had Graham as our second global speaker. Given the sheer scale of the massive infrastructure project that he is leading, we were honoured to have him take the time to meet with and present to us.
We thank all those who attended, and are grateful to Macquarie University Business School and BlueJeans for partnering with us and helping make the event happen.
Video, audio, and web conferencing that works together with the collaboration tools you use every day.