Due to the overwhelming response to his last Alumni Café event we asked Stephen Lennard back to present to our alumni again.
Stephen Lennard (MBA 1982) is widely acknowledged as one of Australia's leading search consultants and has 34 years of executive search experience operating across a number of business sectors.
Topics that Stephen will cover during his discussion:
- Why would you want to be on a Board
- When to start preparing your Board career
- What are Chairs looking for in an NED
- How to secure your first Board role
- What sectors are hot and not?
- Women are in more demand than men
- Traps to avoid
Tickets to this event are limited, so please book now by clicking here